Originally launched as the perfect solution for the nano-brewery or boutique winery in need of glycol temperature control, G&D’s Nano Chill is a mobile chiller that has been utilized in a wide variety of process cooling applications. Like all of our units, the Nano Chill is designed with care and built with the durability of a powder-coated steel frame and stainless steel paneling. Even with its 1.5 HP scroll compressor and an oversized 12-gallon reservoir, the Nano Chill can be completely mobile with the addition of heavy-duty, locking casters.
- (WxLxH): 30” X 30” X 30”
- Tank Volume: 12 GALLONS
- Process Pump: .5 HP
- GPM @ 25PSI: 20 GPM
- Operating Weight: 250 LBS.
- Connection Size: 1"
- Engineered high-efficiency heat exchanger for maximum energy savings
- Complete control panel with corded electrical connection, starters & safety switches
- Complete refrigeration circuit
- Efficient scroll compressor
- Sleek compact design
- Glycol pump
- Insulated stainless steel glycol reservoir with level indicator
- Single-stage digital temperature controller for simple operation
- Fluid bypass valve
- All insulated copper piping
- Anti-cycle timer to prevent short cycling of the compressor
- On/pump down/off switch
- Fully powder-coated steel frame
- Stainless Steel housing
- Louvered access panels for easy service and maintenance
- Factory run tested and fully charged with refrigerant
- Two-year parts and one-year labor warranty