For the commercial extraction operation looking to fully automate their process look no further than the Hashatron commercial line up. Built per FDA specifications and industrial standards the commercial series washers are built to last and give reliable and efficient performance 365 days a year.
Hashatron Pro Commercial Fully Automated Extraction Skid with RO Water
- One 80 gallon triple wall insulated & glycol jacketed washing vessel with power opening and power locking lid, 1hp stainless steel wash downgrade motor with stainless steel gear reduction box on self-contained frame & ultrasonic vibrator.
- One double wall 30-gallon stainless steel insulated collection barrel on dual lock slides out with an ultrasonic vibrator.
- One glycol chiller, pre-piped and filled.
- One 100 gallon double-wall insulated stainless steel holding tank with 1.5” recirculation/discharge pump, 18” manway, and intergraded step platform
- One 120 gallon triple wall chilled water make up the tank with intergraded VFD mixer, level sensor, auto-fill valve, temperature sensor, and 1.5” 3hp discharge pump
- Two stainless steel removable washing basket with lifting handles and internal paddle mounts
- Two sets of 4 standard removable paddles
- Intergraded storage draw
- Intergraded pull out work tray
- One 18” Hashatron color touch screen on a swivel arm. Remote mount control cabinet, controlling all lab functions and process functions. Data logging and preset fill and cycle times, high-temperature alarms, high water alarms, high freezer temp alarms, chiller auto start, Wi-Fi alerts, and wireless updating capability
- 1 Opti Pure 1500 GPD water maker
- 1 450 gallon double-wall insulated RO water holding tank with 18” manway, level sensor, auto-fill, temperature probe, and booster pump.
- One overhead lifting arm with a powered winch
- 3 days of onsite factory training and testing
- Rigging assistance
- 6 month onsite follow up and the first service
Quote (no tax) No Freight $365,780.00
*Photos may differ from actual product configuration*